Monday 2 February 2009

Photo Journal

Yesterday was a really interesting day.  I decided to take up a challenge set by a friend to do a photo journal for the day, then do one a month through out the year.    I had to go round everything I did snapping everything, then scrapbooking the results.  OK so I don't really scrapbook in its paper form but created a digital version.

February copy

I've made myself giggle as none of the people in the photos are family, they are all friends I met as I went along the day.  I even managed to get a day where we go snow.  That was just after it had started.  Needless to say the amount of snow we were greeted by way more snow.

Anyway.... I thought I would be really off put by having to photo everything, I actually really enjoyed the experience... and I now have a fab record of the day.  It will be really interesting to see how the rest turn out through the year. 

It's one of those things I would recommend everyone have a go at.  First of all there's something about challenging a fear of looking a little stupid as you snap everything.  You'll be surprised how people really don't notice, even when the flash goes.  Having the record also is fab as if you're like me its so easy to forget the details of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really appreciate the time and thought you have put in

Julie