Wednesday 28 January 2009

Precious Tears

These again are part of my healing process.    I dont think you can see it very clearly but swirled in the clear glass is both gold and palladium which give these guys a very special glow. 

014

For me they represent the tears I cry.  Each one is precious.

018

I find it so hard to find the words to express how I feel at the moment, but this song by Steven Curtis Chapman sums up something of what I feel.

 

We can cry with hope

We can say goodbye with hope

Because we know our goodbye is not the end.

We can grieve with hope

Because we believe with hope

There's a place, by Gods grace, there's a place where we'll see your face again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really appreciate the time and thought you have put in

Julie