Friday 15 May 2009

TGIF

For a little while I’ve been reading a blog called Ordinary Courage. Its one of those little corners of the net I find really inspiring and so helpful at this point in time in my journey.

Every Friday they do something called TGIF – Trust, gratitude and inspiration Friday.  So here are my thoughts.

Today has just started so its a really nice way to think about how I'm going to do today

  1. I'm trusting that now is the time. I've been hiding my creativity, which has been like pruning it, and it now seems to be re-growing in new directions
  2. I'm grateful for the start of another beautiful day which is yet to be enjoyed
  3. I'm inspired by just knowing that today has so many possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really appreciate the time and thought you have put in

Julie