Saturday 11 October 2008

Facebook business page

So today I was supposed to be making beads... kinda hasn't happened but instead I've been making a facebook business page.  Rowanberry Glass was telling me how good its been for her business, so I decided to give it a go.

So its up and running http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Merrett-Glass/30083316505... hopefully you'll like it

I've also been making some more sculptural beads.  This one is a little bird.  I made a whole flock and the do look cool together.  The can be used to make really cute earrings.

IMG_3593

I can see a whole line of little creatures coming.  Dragonflies, beads and of course cute teddies.

I've put a whole new load of snaps of the beads I plan to take to the big bead fair on flickr.  They aren't selling piccies but more of a record of what I've been making. Enjoy

Thank you for dropping by

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really appreciate the time and thought you have put in

Julie