Thursday 24 July 2008

Hawaii Here we Come

Well we will do.  I just think its the most fabulous place and I'd really like to visit... So I have a scheme

I've decided that the best way for me to motivate myself into dieting is to give myself a goal.  My goal is to loose... er yes well... rather a lot of weight.

I've broken that down into little goals but ultimately I've set myself a goal of getting to Hawaii

there is now a map on our lounge wall.  it has the distance from London to Hawaii marked, that's then divided by the number of pounds I need to loose.  So all in all I've lost enough weight to get to Lands End... I guess that this weeks weight loss is about taking that plunge into the Atlantic Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post. I really appreciate the time and thought you have put in

Julie